Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Journaling

I write in a journal everyday. I have made this a habit to help me process the thoughts of the day. It helps me to relax and release the energy of the day. I struggled with this process in the beginning and need to find a way to motivate myself. I love to be inspired and I love vocabulary. So one of the things I have been writing in my journal is an inspiring quote and a word for the day. I try to make the quote pertain to the feelings I am processing and often times the word will match as well. Now, I write in the journal just so I can get to finding the quote and learning the new word for the day and am working through many feelings without it becoming work. So I figured I would share the quote and word of the day.
Quote...
“We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.”
May Sarton
Word...
Appertain - To belong as a part, right, possession or attribute. (dictionary.com)
What is going to motivate you???

No comments: